- Enjoy the rich colors of the Fall foliage
everywhere you look.
- Enjoy an 18 hole golf course right up
against mars Hill Mountain, just 10 minutes from your cabin.
- Enjoy our extensive ATV trails.
- Enjoy hunting for bear, deer, moose,
partridge, geese, ducks and the wily coyote.
- Cabins are just a step from ITS 81 for your
Trails are extensive and groomed frequently.
- Cabins are just 10 minutes from Big Rock Ski
Area. A family can ski all day for
- Just 20 minutes from your cabin you'll be at
Aroostook State Park, where they
have miles of groomed cross country
ski trails for every skill level.
- Sled dog races every February in Fort Kent.
- Ice fish the surrounding lakes.
- There are many places to canoe, kayak, and fish in the
surrounding lakes and streams.
- Your cabin will be just 45 minutes from the famous American
Realty Road. A little further up and you'll be on the world famous
Allagash Wilderness Waterway.
- It is always nice just to hang out on the cabin deck and relax.
|Owners Dwight and Colleen Hogan will
be around to make sure your vacation is made as pleasurable as possible.
Dwight is a licensed Maine Master Guide, if a guided excursion is what
you are looking for.
CALL US AT 207-425-6410
Click here for:
2003 Maine Hunting Seasons
2003 Maine Open Water Fishing Seasons
2003 Maine Ice Fishing Seasons
Maintained and Hosted by eMaineHosting